The primary product focus is on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 based infrastructure solutions but will include some client focused content where appropriate. This learning product is to provide functional skills in planning and implementing infrastructure security.This course is part of the Security Portfolio and will act as the primary entry point for IT Professionals at the implementation level.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Plan and configure an authorization and authentication strategy.
• Install, configure, and manage certification authorities.
• Configure, deploy, and manage certificates.
• Plan, implement, and troubleshoot smart card certificates.
• Plan, implement, and troubleshoot Encrypting File System (EFS).
• Plan, configure, and deploy a secure member server baseline.
• Plan, configure, and implement secure baselines for server roles.
• Plan, configure, implement, and deploy client computer baselines.
• Plan and implement software updates.
• Plan, deploy, and troubleshoot data transmission security.
• Plan and implement security for wireless networks.
• Secure remote access.
• Planning and Configuring an Authentication and Authorization Strategy
• Installing, Configuring, and Managing Certification Authorities
• Configuring, Deploying, and Managing Certificates
• Planning, Implementing, and Troubleshooting Smart Card Certificates
• Planning, Implementing, and Troubleshooting Encrypting File System
• Planning, Configuring, and Deploying a Secure Member Server Baseline
• Planning, Configuring, and Implementing Secure Baselines for Server Roles
• Planning, Configuring, Implementing, Deploying a Secure Client Computer Baseline
• Planning and Implementing Software Updates
• Planning, Deploying, and Troubleshooting Data Transmission Security
• Planning and Implementing Security for Wireless Networks
• Securing Remote Access